- To prepare a certified AT with advanced knowledge for a role in the orthopaedic/sports medicine clinical setting.
- Commitment to providing world-class orthopaedic care.
- Possess a strong desire to learn and grow within the field of sports medicine.
- Adhere to the exceptional Vail-Summit Orthopaedics’ standards of professionalism during the fellowship.
- Ability to work efficiently and multitask within the sports medicine team.
Fellows are expected to complete 40 hours/week. Approximately 60% of their time will be in clinic (24 hours), 30% surgery (12 hours), 5% research (2 hours), and 5% sports outreach (2 hours). We also estimate that 75% of clinical (18 hours) and surgery (9 hours) time is used for education purposes. 100% of research (2 hours) and sports outreach (2 hours) time is for education as well. 77.5% of the total time (31 hours/week) is education based, and 22.5% of the total time (9 hours/week) is work based.